Easily accessible, yet completely secluded, Creek Side Station welcomes guests to 20 acres of native woodlands, accented by meandering streams, and meticulously manicured lawns.
The venue offers multiple settings in which to host your special gathering. The newly constructed open-air event center flows into a rolling lawn bordered on one side by a babbling brook and nestled beneath towering hemlocks, maples and oaks that have been growing in this spot for over 100 years. Native apple trees spot the perimeter, and during the spring and summer brightly colored wildflowers offer natural accents.
Our newly constructed open-air event center is spacious and sleek. We combine warm rough cut pine post and beam with a beautiful whitewashed pine ceiling, accented by silver grey tin tile and a modern chandelier.
The center offers guests the following features:
- Adjustable mood light and nighttime accent lights
- Built in state-of-the art speaker system for background music
- Sound system with microphone and flat screen tv
- 22 – 60″ round tables (can comfortable seat 8)
- 150 sleek metal chairs
- Six foot propane fire area
- Beautiful large room to get dressed in
- Restored antique trolley to gather
- Full catering kitchen
- New ADA bathrooms
- Props to make your gathering unique including, an antique sleigh, restored and available for pictures or as a fun way to serve food or cake
The grounds located just off of 205, Creek Side couldn’t be more accessible. Bordered by towering hemlocks, your experience here is secluded and warm. We aim to offer our guests a seamless experience tailored to their tastes.
Our grounds offer the following features:
- Onsite parking
- Accessible by Leatherstocking Trolley Company
- Within 15 minute drive of Historic dowtown Cooperstown and Oneonta
- Within 10 minute drive of several overnight accommodations
- Manicured grape vine arbor, often used as the backdrop for ceremonies
- Open play area for children featuring a swing set, fort, and game of horse shoes